Monday, August 9, 2010

Storm Trooper

The 2010 version of the Leadville Trail 100 is just days away. Like any chick, I know that for a big event you must get your outfit ready in advance. I have my super high couture outfit ready. Sure, I won't be on a red carpet, but fashion is still important and I followed the important fashion rules. White is only to be worn between memorial day and labor day, and this race being in August, white is A okay! I sent a picture of my outfit to super crew Alison and she commented that I look like a storm trooper. Perfect! Not only should I be fairly easy to spot out of over 1000 riders, but I look like a storm trooper. I couldn't pick a better outfit since I am going into battle in an unknown galaxy. I also know what weather in the Colorado mountains can be like so when the storms hit, I hope I am a trooper!

Me


Note the resemblance!

Now dear readers, I know that wearing white at a mountain bike race is a little bit of a fashion risk and I could end up on the worst dressed list, but at least I will stand out!

No comments:

Post a Comment