Saturday, August 14, 2010

My Pledge

Dear Readers,
The time has come, the work is done and now it's time to dig deep. Thank you to everyone who has been on this journey with me. All of your love and encouragement along the way will not be forgotten. I am about to arrive at the destination and no matter what happens today the trip has been fantastic. The memories collected are priceless. I appreciate all the sacrifices made by everyone who has gotten me to this point. I have a fantastic crew for today and to them and all the rest of you a huge mahalo!!! It's going to be a fabulous day and I will never be alone. I will hear of you in my head today and when it gets tough, which I know it will, I will not be alone. I pledge to all of you that I commit, I will not quit. Now let's go ride across the sky and get us a belt buckle!!!

1 comment:

  1. You committed completely to the challenge and got that belt buckle. Great race Kirsty!

    Thanks for the kind words in your other post.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete