Monday, August 2, 2010

Building Equity

On the weekend I made the final deposits into my fitness account. From now until race day all I can do is sit back and hope that the value grows. It is going to be difficult to be a smart investor and avoid the panic that leads to cashing out too early. I can not be tempted to check the growth constantly, I will have to have faith that the fitness I accumulated exists. I hope that the risks I have taken will yield great dividends, and that I will be able to remain in the black for most of the Leadville 100. If my withdrawls do send me into the red, I hope the overdraft penalty isn't too harsh and I can recover.  Mostly I hope that when I have to dig deep, I find I  invested in a bull market and I come home with a nice shiny silver buckle.


Watertower Climb

About 9000 feet lower than I need to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment