Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rocky Mountain High

I am currently experiencing my very own rocky mountain high. I am in PBville, which is what all the cool people call Leadville. The scenery is just breathtaking, as is the altitude. Being here brings back lots of memories of the years I spent living in the Canadian Rockies in a little mining town. Back then I took the majestic mountains and crisp air for granted, now I truly appreciate it. It feels like I have returned to a place of my youth, maybe my body will get tricked and think it is young again!


Not sure if I have to climb that mountain
View of Turquoise Lake from Sugarloaf climb


'But the Colorado rocky mountain high, I've seen it raining fire in the sky, The shadow from the starlight is softer than a lullabye, Rocky mountain high'.

2 comments:

  1. Wouldn't it be Pbville, as in Pb on the periodic table is lead? Or is it PBville, as in Peanut Butter ville? Mmm, peanut butter ville! Now I'm excited about going!

    ReplyDelete