Sunday, July 25, 2010

Little Engine

One of the popular activities for tourists in the town of Leadville, Colorado is to ride the historical train.

Leadville Colorado and Southern Railroad

Being that I was in Leadville and I was a tourist, I too took a train ride. My train was fast moving and flew past beautiful scenery. I was aboard the Carmichael Training railroad. There were many times that I was repeating to myself 'I think I can, I think I can' as I hung on for dear life to the big engines up front.


Train of Boys, that's my elbow sticking out back there!

On race day, I will be looking for a big steam engine to attach this little caboose to as I chug along. 'I know I can, I know I can'. Chug a lug a CHOO CHOO!

1 comment:

  1. Have you seen finding Finding Nemo? I always use Dory's "just keep swimming" mantra. It works for pretty much anything - "just keep running, just keep riding, just keep climbing... whatever"! In the case of meeting you in Leadville, it may turn into "just keep driving"...

    ReplyDelete