Friday, December 24, 2010

Playing in the Mud

Yesterday the rain ceased, the skies cleared and we got to go out and play on two wheels. After heavy rainfalls the trails are all closed to bikes but the roads resemble trails with all the debri, potholes and mud. There is an old chinese proverb that says 'don't pray for rain if you're going to complain about the mud'. Not, that I ever pray for rain, I know that we need it so I try not to whine too much, but complain about the mud. NEVER. It is way too much fun to get mucky and since I may be a little too old to make mud pies, I take my mud anyway I can get it.

I'll get her on a mountain bike yet!

Once again Pinny does all the work with none of the glory

'Mud pies gratify one of our first and best instincts. So long as we are dirty, we are pure'.

No comments:

Post a Comment