Wednesday, May 8, 2013

LML

A good friend of mine has a necklace that says 'live the life you love, love the life you live'. I feel very grateful daily for my wonderful life full of amazing people. Yesterday, I was driving to meet some of those people to climb our local mountain. It was raining and a bit on the cold side. They were game to ride it anyways. While driving I heard a segment on the radio where listeners called in with their FML (f*** my life) stories. I don't have any FML stories so I am going to share the opposite.

On a day the weather didn't cooperate fully, where I was riding my bike uphill for two hours all I could think of was how lucky I am. My friends were out there with me and we were making a great memory. Normally I love to descend this mountain and open it up. Yesterday, I had to stay on the brakes and at times my bike was rattling so badly from the shivering coming out of my body. I had to stop to warm up, but through it all the only thought I had was I LOVE MY LIFE! Thanks to my wonderful friends for making it so fun out there and joining me in a LML moment:)



1 comment:

  1. I know I keep on wanting to have someone pinch me for how good life is. So glad you are in the same element and soaking up each moment we are gifted with!

    ReplyDelete