Thursday, May 23, 2013

Just Another Day in the Office

I can now breathe easily while stationary so it was time to get back to work. I have heard lots of reasons why the training in Leadville isn't good yet. Maybe most of the courses are still covered in snow but there are plenty of options available and where there's a will there's a way. I am not here to vacation and spend my days sitting around a coffee shop whining about trail conditions. I am here to do work. Yesterday, I put on my work clothes and headed to the office for the day. Here is my day in pictures.

Time to punch in and get at it.

Trail looks pretty clear to me
I started out at the lakes
Made it up to 11,700ft from 9.400
Pretty Awesome day, looking forward to more days in this office. I could become a workaholic if I'm not careful:

No comments:

Post a Comment