Thursday, November 10, 2011

Bakers Dozen

As of yesterday morning I am signed up for my 13th Ironman. It will be six years since number 12. I may have said at that time, never again, but I probably said that 11 times before so not too much weight should be placed on those words. Who really ever listens to what I have to say anyways. So, in 2012 I will be lining up for Ironman number 13, and I know it is going to be a lucky year. Lady Luck has always shone on me in life. True, she has never blessed me with a windfall from the lottery, but I have never bothered to buy a ticket. It's going to be a great ride to the start line and I am very excited to be back in the fold. Number thirteen is going to be super awesome, cause really the only thing better than a dozen Ironmans is a bakers dozen:)



No comments:

Post a Comment