Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Miracle Healer

In the process of dealing with my cracked rib injury, I employed a magic potion to mend myself. Everyday, without failure, I started my day with a dose of medicine known for centuries for its healing properties. What is this miraculous potion you might be asking. I will tell you, but you have to promise that you will not let the secret out to too many people. It is one of the most nutrient rich and complex foods known to man. It has mood elevating, antidepressant and antioxidant qualities. Raw Cacao. Yup, you heard it here, chocolate cured me. After four weeks, I am now as good as new.

Vegan pumpkin brownie

Of course, being that I had some extra spare time on my hands I was able to experiment with various ways to medicate myself. Sometimes, I strayed from the raw form and took in some cooked versions. I still took my daily raw dose though, cause I didn't want my serum levels to drop too much. I did run the risk of overdosing, but I followed the theory that the more I took the faster I would heal. What would be the signs of an overdose anyways? Too relaxed and stress free? Too much blood flow to the brain? Too strong of immune system, liver, pancreas and skin? Can there be too much of any of those things? I tried, for your sake dear readers to find out and tested the human limits of dark chocolate and raw cacoa consumption. The end result of my research is it is near impossible to take in too much of this good thing! I can also tell you that I am now fully healed and cured by this miraculous cure. All it took is four weeks of dedicated consumption on my part. Four weeks and I am back at it, as good as new thanks to my miracle healer. Could my cracked ribs have healed in four weeks without this intervention? All research states that they would have, but I know that Chocolate cured me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment