Monday, June 3, 2013

Can It Get Any Better?

Every day I am out on the trails training and every day I think to myself this is amazing. I look at the scenery around me whether I am on the bike or running and am in awe. I think every view and vista is the most spectacular I have ever seen, and then I turn a corner. Perhaps I am in a permanent euphoric endorphin state. 

A good friend sent me the following quote. 'Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls'. Joseph Campbell. Well right now doors are being flung open for me. I am feeling more and more blessed every day. 

I am enjoying my second spring of the year:)

You might remember my post recently about loving my life. Well, my dear sweet friend Cathy sent me my very own necklace. Live the life you love, love the life you live. I don't think it can get any better, but I still have many corners to turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment