Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm Loving It

I am absolutely head over heels in love with Ironman training. I am having so much fun with my training and enjoying every aspect of it. I do not dread any of the training and I do not find myself wishing I could do anything else. While I am still 13 weeks out I know that this will not change. I'm sure some of you are thinking, sure you love it, it was 70 degrees and sunny today. This is true and I did get out and enjoy the amazing weather, but I have even been giddy with excitement on rainy days. I did a long run on muddy trails and had frankenstein shoes from all the clay build up, and I was smiling the whole time. I have done inside trainer workouts due to the rain and been left quivering at the end. I have been in my pajamas by 5pm on a Saturday because I was so tired, and I have been asleep by 8pm. I am excited to feel my muscles fatigued one day and the next day no trace of it. I have fallen hard and I do not see an end to the honeymoon stage. Ironman training and me, we're soulmates. I'm lovin' it!

2 comments:

  1. You're definitely ready to be back - we knew you would know when it was right! (if you know what I mean)
    ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying the journey!

    ReplyDelete