Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016 A Year Of Riches

The end of one year on the calendar and the start of another often leads to reflection. 2016 was an amazing year and I want to thank everyone who was apart of it. In my time of reflection I am awestruck by abundance in our lives. Ours is a life full of love, laughter, friends and family. I am blessed with being able to live the life I love and LOVE the life I live.
Each experience I go through in life just leads me to see more clearly how really blessed my life is. The love and support through the celebrations and the more difficult times makes me know that we are getting something right in how we choose to live. It is our connections with others that truly is important. This year I have been blown away by the goodness and kindness of others and I know that this will prevail in our world.
Life doesn't always go as we plan and occasionally we have to take a different route on our journey. That's what makes life the greatest adventure of all. As long as your tank is full of love you can make it over the rough roads. When you are on a smooth easy sailing road make sure to enjoy it and take in the views. Always keep your sense of wonder and adventure at everything you pass on this journey. The scenery of our life shapes our futures. 
I measure my wealth in experiences and love. In reflecting on 2016 I see that I am wealthy beyond words. Thanks to everyone who was a part of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment